Sunday 19 May 2013
- Two hours of non-stop erging anthems to get your morning row off to a flying start.
- Wake up laughing on Sundays! Pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable to broadcast, Phin Adams will do what it takes to make you laugh! In the words of Robbie Williams, "Let me entertain you!", except he's not on a substance........allegedly. This may be the highlight of your life! Well, probably not your life, maybe your day, hour or minute. Or you may hate it! You decide. With semi-regular features such as the Batty Broadcaster, Brain of the Week, Song from Another Mother an Interesting Cover and taking music requests the show is surely unmissable!
- Join Tom and Rebecca as they take you through an eclectic mix of music, trivia and facts from around the world every week. What will they have picked to share with their listeners this week?
- Join Simon Ruggles for a unique blend of chat, chart toppers and special guests to keep those thoughts of Monday at bay.
- Join Tim and Emma as they give you the run down of this week's biggest selling tracks. Broadcasting across the UK with the freshest and biggest tunes, don't miss out!
- Cam FM's flagship news show - get in the know.
- From Memphis to Chicago, Philly to New Orleans, join Charlie for an hour of sweet soul music that will make you want to sing and dance.
- Strictly for those with an eclectic aural appetite, Earquake brings you the most stylish sounds around to do exactly what it says on the packet, paying tribute to music's love affair with fashion along the way. So forget genres, borders and eras, because a great song, like a great outfit, is transcendent and timeless.
- Join Oli Palmer and special guests as we take an in depth look at the legends of the music world, expect fun facts, trivia and of course Great Music!
- Want a high octane, quick-paced, heart palpitating, palm sweating, stomach butterflying radio show??? Then listen to THE QUITE GOOD RADIO SHOW SHOW, the only radio show with a jingle about a donkey. We've got all the answers to the questions you want to know the answers to. Answers to questions like 'Whats that funny fluff on my bellybutton?". With hundreds of jingles, prank phonecalls, weekly challenges and an irish girl, this is set to be the greatest radio venture since our previous show, which was pretty great.
- Cleanse your mind with some scintillating songs by great men and women for a truly stimulating auricular experience. Bring whisky/wine/tea.